
Heck at least it detoured for ONE day. Beta scheduled for tomorrow. Very excited. So, excited I might even pee on a stick. To which Marvy offered a twig from a tree in the backyard. "Here ya go...don't know how it will help though"
ATTN: In Real Life "Official Blog Readers" You know who you are. Sorry, to have to do this to you yet again, I'm going to ask you to refrain from reading for a couple of weeks. Either this is going to be ugly and I don't want you to see me like this OR it will be positive and I will want to share with you in person. So, BIG FAVOR - don't read for like two weeks...kay? Then you can come back - I promise.


Silly Marvy! Still chanting and crossing and hoping AND praying!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Sending you lots of baby dust and even more prayers!!!! I hope you pass your test. Did you study? I am sure you did. Big hugs!!
ReplyDeleteI'm pecking the keyboard with my nose - all my fingers are crossed for you! I hope this is it!!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you all kinds of luck and happy thoughts!!!! Crossing my fingers, toes, and all my kiddos fingers and toes...I have sixteen so all together that's 340 fingers and toes crossed for you in my classroom alone!! Good luck and lots of hugs!
ReplyDeleteHaley
Sending good thoughts for today!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo!!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm one of those "Real Life Official Bloggers" and I am just getting the gist of what you are asking? NO READING FOR TWO WEEKS? UGH! You're killin' me...but ok-I will honor your request. However, I reserve the right to give many hug alerts on Sunday regardless of how this is coming along...so LOOK OUT! ME
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo...I'm late to the chanting party - but I have a LOUD voice!!
ReplyDeleteLiv - Im not as smart as everyone else so I am confused by the Real Life Official Bloggers??? Do tell me...I cant believe it - youve made it and your temp spiked? How do you feel - ohhh I am soo praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYour chart looks great. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteICLW
Love the little "detour" sign - so positively O!
ReplyDeleteAnd we're gonna have to clarify - Am I a IRL bloggy, or not? Cause I kinda am, but I'm kind not, but kinda far away and this is my only connection and oh crap, now I'm confused....
Crossing everything under the sun for you and M. Good to see you last week.
ALL my love. SJ