Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Golly Gee


You guys really know how to make a girl feel better.

I did cry a bit last night, but so far I'm not feeling as bad as I did last time. And not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Could it be because of my first acupuncture session from Monday? Could it be because I met with my therapist today? Could it be because of the great conversation I had with my MIL last week?

NO!

It was because of you all. And what have I done to repay you all?

Nothing!

I'm even going into ICLW bankruptcy. Seriously, I am so in the red on that it's not even funny. I hope you all forgive me.
Thank you so much for everyone, for being there for me. I really appreciate it. And for those of you that have been praying for me, I'm going to defintely do the same. I've decided that during our normal Sunday night prayer time that Marvy and I do together I'm going to pray for you. Your name will be written on a piece of paper and Marvy and I will pray over you.
I'm scheming of a way to pay you all back...I'm going to ponder on it a little more to flesh out the details... but something my friends is coming. Stay tuned.

10 comments:

  1. a. Don't make us run.

    b. Don't make us throw darts.

    c. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, I am visiting from ICLW...No. 103 to say hello and to check out your blog.

    Dear Lord, Please give Liv “peace” at this time. Cover her in your hedge of protection and give her the ability to get through the negative beta.

    Fill her with your strength so that she may get through each day, knowing You are there with her every step of the way. I pray for her comfort in knowing You are in control. Amen.

    My Little Drummer Boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. WiseGuy made me laugh *as always* and Trish made me tear up a touch. Liv, all I want is to see you smile. I want to feel your smile, from deep inside of your heart. I haven't stopped thinking about you and wishing I was there for you. Since I can't be there in person, I'm sending you a hug and so much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Liv, I wish I could reach through and give you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liv - I love ya...your baby is out there...I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so so happy that you are finding just th right support that you need here! I've met some amazing people online, even when I thought it was impossible. I'm very disappointed in your beta, but sometimes having all the great friends almost balances it out. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Liv,
    I have landed on your page from ICLW and have back read a fair number of posts now and all I can say is, you're one remarkeable young woman!

    It seems to me that the marvellous Marv is just as lucky to have you in his life as you are to have him :-)

    Crossing all extremeties that it isn't a crash or that if it is, that it is a mere bump on your way to parenthood.

    Regards
    VP

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry. I wish I could give you a big huge hug from here. I have to say im on the same road. Heck we might be in the same stupid car because I started spotting yesterday. Dang! I was hoping this would be lucky cycle number 16. BOOO to BFN!!! Tons of hugs and prayers. This fight isnt over not by a long shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here from ICLW. Just read up on your last cycle. I'm so sorry about the negative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm getting ready for IUI#2 with acupuncture as well. i start clomid tonight. i hope this ends up being a positive cycle for us both. i'll check in and follow you along the way!

    best of luck!

    ReplyDelete