Saturday, March 21, 2009

Show & Tell: FURBABIES!

Welcome to my contribution to Mel's Show & Tell. If you would like to check out what others brought to class click here!

{If you are here from ICLW and would like an intro, you may view it here}

Today I am sharing my furbabies! Well, I guess you could call this a complete and shameless overshare. Sorry! They are my two cats, Tobie & Chloe. Both female litter mates that were saved by my very good friend, who we still consider to be their foster mama. Love you Mama J!

First let me show you what they look like now.

Here's Tobie (Photo #1)

And Chloe (Photo #2)


And now for your viewing pleasure, may I present the most adorable baby kitty pictures you ever just saw..


Baby Chloe under the TV cabinet. (Photo #3)



Baby Tobie with her Cutest Baby Contest Submission (Photo #4)




Chloe so small she fits on a size 7 sandal! (Photo #5)

Happy Cat #1 (Photo #6)

Happy Cat #2 (Photo 7)



Spastikat. (Photo #8) This is what we call it when she's in this mode. The ears point back, the pupils get real dialated and at any given second she'll spring up and jump/attack/run/bounce off walls. Seriously, she still does this!



Drunk Cat. (Photo #9) Because could this be any funnier?



Thanks for stopping by! You're welcome to leave a caption for any of the photos above in your comments for fun!

23 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I am suddenly afflicted with a major craving for a kitty kuddle . . .

    Too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a cat person at all (very allergic) but I want to steal the little kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Kittens are irresistable - even to those of us with allergies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Thanks for the chuckles.

    And on your previous post, I hated those wooden storks. I don't think I saw 32 of them -- lucky you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh are they cute! I love the Spastikat pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a cat person at all and I think you might have just made me change my mind. They are so adorable!
    I hope your IUI gives you a BFP this month. I'll be sure to check in on the 24th:)

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Chloe is soooo cute. I hope you win the contest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwww ! thank you for my daily dose of CUUUTE for today.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMgoodness! Those are the two cutest cats ever! Especially as kittens...don't you wish dogs and cats could stay puppy/kitten cute forever? What a great show & tell today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the kitties are so cute!

    only a few more days to go...good luck on tues!

    (ICLW and returning your comment)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LIV - I cant even deal - they are sooo CUTE!!!!! I LOVE kittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, they are adorable!! i'll be thinking about you on tuesday. my beta is thursday, so i know what you're going through!

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are soooo cute!! Thanks for sharing such adorable pics. I've got my fingers, toes and legs crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY GOODNESS! Your kitties are SO fluffy and adorable! I love the first picture of Tobie! His eyes are HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo cute!!!
    (here from show & tell)

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! They are so ridiculously cute! I love furbaby show and tells. I tend to do them a lot myself.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spastikat! Love it! The happy kitty pictures are also seriously adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooohhh...those a rockstar photographs....I think I am falling in love with Tobie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pair of cute fluffy love bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So where is the love for Papa J?

    ReplyDelete