Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crossing Fingers!


I'm back from IUI #2. I've been feeling some ovulation cramps all morning, and a bit of crampiness from the procedure. But, all in all not too bad. I'm going to go take a nap before I head over to work. Marvy was so sweet. At first he was just going to drop off his little guys for the spin wash...(Which by the way I always get that song in my head at the thought...You spin me right round baby, Right round like a record baby, Right round, Round Round.) But, instead he decided to stay with me for the procedure. He so didn't have to, but he wanted to be there for me. Very sweet.


This weekend I'm going to write that letter to Marvy's sister, so I'll let you know how that goes.


In the meantime, cross your fingers, toes, and fingers and toes of the people sitting around you for this cycle! Better yet, pray girls! (And guys, for my male lurky loos) The book I'm reading featured a study where they took two groups of women who were going through ART and had people (complete strangers) pray for one half. There was a significant increase in success for the women who were prayed for, EVEN though they had no idea this was happening. Which I've never doubted the power of prayer but still it's kinda cool to see a scientific study back that up.


Thank you all!

8 comments:

  1. I've got all things crossed that are able to be crossed. Good thing I've been doing yoga ;o) I'm praying and hoping and wishing, as well!
    HUGS, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will be praying, and crossing my toes and fingers. I'll even make Mike cross his as well. I hope this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIV - Im soo praying for you!!!! I soo hope this works for you - please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all kinds of luck! Crossing everything I can, and I will definitely be praying for you! Good luck!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything that can be crossed is crossed. Prayers are definitely being said. We love ya!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! We both had IUI #2 this week. I hope this is the one for both of us! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had my IUI #1 on thursday as well. looks like we are in the dreaded 2 week wait together.

    good luck

    ReplyDelete