Wednesday, June 17, 2009

May it be a Buggy Beta Day

If you are reading this post fresh off your google reader...than I am right now at the RE's office getting my blood drawn for my beta test.

Which is the irony not lost on anyone else that it's called a beta test? In the world of software development this represents the stage where debugging and fixing of errors takes place. Yet what I'm looking for is this:

A buggy beta result!

Warning: No point in coming back here later today. I probably won't post anything until tomorrow. I'm not going to take the call from the RE's office. Marvy is. He's in charge of telling me. For one thing back when I had no knowledge of what the letters TTC meant, Marvy used to joke about how funny would it be if the GUY was the one to surprise the WIFE with, "Honey you're pregnant!" Which was hysterically recreated in an episode of Sc.rubs when Karla threw away an HPT before the time was up - when it looked negative. Then Turk found it and saw that it was positive, so there was an elaborate surprise to tell her the news.

I don't know how elaborate it's going to get. But, he's planning some sort of reveal tonight. And to not throw off my spidey senses (because they are p-r-e-t-t-y keen - after all I DID figure out Bruce Willis was dead before the big reveal in the Sixth Sense) there's a plan for the BFN too.

I hope, I hope, I hope it's a buggy beta result.

I LOVE YOU INTERNETS!!!! Thank you for sticking with me this whole time! I would not be able to do this without you!

12 comments:

  1. Sending positive thoughts your way on this special Beta Wednesday!!! May you be blessed with lady bugs galore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is the day! Excited to read your post tomorrow since I'm still here in hopeville for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you!! Praying it's the buggy beta elaborate surprise tonight!! I'm crosing everything I possibly can for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the suspense is killing me! Sending good thoughts your way. You guys are too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope it's a positive result! Can not wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man...I just don't know if I can really wait until tomorrow. Damn...I guess I'll have to wait. Hoping and praying you get a buggy beta test.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore you. I really do. And all my hope is in your corner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you get the beautiful beta you deserve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ACK! I am NO good at suspense! Sending you SO many good vibes! Love ya sweetie!!!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's one special DH you've got there! I'm also amazed you could wait till your beta to test! You are one strong woman. Wishing the best of results for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! I love that Marvy is the one who will tell you. I did the same thing to MrBeep. I name you my bloggidy twin. I will be wishing for a great result kiddo.

    ReplyDelete