Friday, June 5, 2009

Because Now I've Lost All Modesty

If you are reading this right now in your google readers at precisely the time that I have scheduled this post to appear than this is what is happening right now.


Come on little buddies! You can make it! This is IUI#3, your last rollar coaster ride for the prize guys. After this it's the sterile environment of petri dishes and cold hands of the embryologist. You don't want that! This is way more fun.

Let me introduce you to their fearless leader, Spermicus.



Oh, hey! Where'd your bow tie go? (I tell ya, they can be so hard to dress up for photo op's) But, don't they look spiffy!

That's right they do. Because the first one there get's to go on a date. And with an older woman no less! And my is she one upping D.emi Moore, I mean sheesh she is 30 years old now, and he is like 90 days! Can you still call it robbing the craddle pre-craddle?

And I being their matchmaker, am asking them to NOT be shy. That's right! I am asking you guys to go all the way on your first date! Live it up. Have a great time. There's no getting phone numbers or stopping for flowers or anything like that. Once you have found her you go straight to lover's lane pull up the convertible top and go for it. And that baby's got back! I mean she might not be a 36 - 24 - 36... She's a big round 21, but hey she's a sexy babe!

Think of that silly song from all those years ago.

"You and me baby, ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on The Discovery Channel".

I have given Spermicus the appropriate map and instructions that if they see this - they are going the right way.


And then once there, he is to direct one of his best troopers to go in.

See that doesn't look too hard right?! You can do it!

15 comments:

  1. Hehehehe...Spermicus...that's funny. Good luck Liz. Hope this is a raging success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to sing to J's sperm after we have our IUIs..."Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..." Good luck mamma! Crossing everything I can for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! You can do it Spermicus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, Spermicus! Go, fight, win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I found out his name, I could only picture Kirk Douglas shouting "I am Spermicus!" in one of those white suits from Woody Allen's Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask). Swim, swim little guys. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...and...It's on like DONKEY KONG fer sure baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOOOO Spermicus, you can do IT! Lets go Spermicus, lets go!
    Crossing EVERYTHING for you!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodluck Liv!!!!!!!!!

    Will be thinking of you!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you... and Spermicus now, thank you very much.

    Going to go get some paper towel to clean off my keyboard.

    Tally

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go boys, goooooo! Lots of great thoughts for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go boys, go!!!!!! Rooting for you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete