Sometimes my posts are smart, sometimes they are resourceful, occacionally funny (I really try!), and possibly on a really good day - poignent. This post- my friends is not any of these things. To apologize that this is scattered, would be too organized for this post. It's as if I snorted espresso beans or something. Seriously I don't know what's wrong with me tonight. So, suffice it to say that if you make it to the end - you are a TROOPER!
::: :::
I'm so freakin' excited I can hardly stand it. My brain is scattered. I wanted to blog about this hours ago, but we at the last minute hung out with some friends for some great Mexican briskett tacos. Sooo, good. Then they came over and wanted to see some of my really cool old photos that I've scanned. They thought it was great.
Liv- Uh, what are you so excited about?
Oh, yeah sorry. Like I said - scattered. I'm just staying up trying to wait up till midnight. Trying to catch up on blogs (sorry I haven't read a bunch of you's in days!) And trying to get caught up on twitter. Which is such a distracting thing! Oh, hang on...
thelifeofliv@ButifulMess Seether-they do an awesome remake of "Never Gonna Dance Again" it is sooo good. Do you know it?
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to ButifulMess
thelifeofliv@ButifulMess Isn't that song good? Now you can think of me! Never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythem -The way I danced w/ u!
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to ButifulMess
thelifeofliv@ButifulMess Isn't that song good? Now you can think of me! Never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythem -The way I danced w/ u!
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to ButifulMess
ButifulMess@thelifeofliv Listening to it right now. I don't have it! But once I bat my long eyelashes to my husband I will have it ;o)
about 2 hours ago from twhirl in reply to thelifeofliv
about 2 hours ago from twhirl in reply to thelifeofliv
ButifulMess@thelifeofliv It is a great song and I will think of you when I listen to it. It'll be a good cool down song after running ;o)
about 1 hour ago from twhirl in reply to thelifeofliv
Sweet! ButifulMess is going to think of me anytime she hears "Never going to dance again." the Seether version. It rocks by the way. Here listen for yourself.
Sweet! ButifulMess is going to think of me anytime she hears "Never going to dance again." the Seether version. It rocks by the way. Here listen for yourself.
See? Isn't it great?
LIV!! What the HECK are you so EXCITED about?!
Oh, that's right! I went to the RE today and met with Dr. K. And guess what?! We wore the exact same colors today. We were catalog twins. Mustard yellow + black/white.
Liv- Hold up! What are you so happy about?
Okay, okay, okay! I get to trigger today! I have to stay up until midnight so that way I can give myself the trigger shot for the IUI on FRIDAY at 12pm. My boss was super-cool and gave me the day off on Friday, so I can relax. AWESOME!!!
Oh, that's right! I went to the RE today and met with Dr. K. And guess what?! We wore the exact same colors today. We were catalog twins. Mustard yellow + black/white.
Liv- Hold up! What are you so happy about?
Okay, okay, okay! I get to trigger today! I have to stay up until midnight so that way I can give myself the trigger shot for the IUI on FRIDAY at 12pm. My boss was super-cool and gave me the day off on Friday, so I can relax. AWESOME!!!
You hear that people??? This thing is on LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!


Umm you're ALWAYS funny,poignant, smart, and resourceful! I love it when I make a special appearance on your blog. Makes me all giddy and stuff ;o) But more importantly then THAT...YAY your get to trigger TODAY (tomorrow my time) That's so freaking exciting. It IS on like DONKEY KONG!!!! Plus today (tomorrow) is your Friday! It's like a double whammy for ya! Sending you all I've got *picking up pom poms* Go Marvy's guys go! Go Liv's eggs GO!
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
W00T! Three cheers for Liv and her ovaries! Hip, Hip, Hooray! Hip, Hip, Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Best of luck to you and Marvy on Friday. So much is happening all at once. Wowzer.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the big IUI!
ReplyDeleteThis post may have been scattered but it was still funny as hell. I am so damned thrilled that its ON! WOOT!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the song btw.
Wahoo! I'm so pumped for you
ReplyDeleteOh YEAH!!! And, it appears...you ARE going to dance again - soon!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! Go Liv, go Marvy, go!!!
ReplyDeleteExciting!!
ReplyDelete