Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ah, Frack - It's Almost Time to Call It...

Nurse called.
Beta Negative.
Additional signs begining to point Game Over.
As Hope is driving the car I see her grinning stepping on the gas. I'm waiting for the crash.

15 comments:

  1. So sorry to see this, Liv. -Tally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh. That's so terrible. I wish I could give you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to give you another hug over on your at your actual bloghouse. How are you doing today? Having a glass of wine? Please take care!

    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Liv - that sucks. I'm so sorry. Here's to hope - even still.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh crap hon, I'm really sorry to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to hear that
    i got a negative today too

    i'll cheers to you while i am drinking some wine tonight

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so sorry! I know I broke the rules by reading your blog, but I had to check on you. Here's to good news for both of us very soon! Pierce sends his love. You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so very sorry, sweetie! A million ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry for your negative beta. {{HUGS}}

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry Liv.

    ReplyDelete