
Just a quick update for you guys. What you were expecting something else when I offered a quickie??? Get your mind out of the gutter Ladies!!! LOL.
First off, I've thanked those who participated in my SOS individually but I also want to tell you how great you were for commenting. They were all very good pieces of advice and I will take it all into account. I've also received a few awards and I thank you guys for your kind words and thinking of me.
I'm sorry, it's been a little tough to post recently. I'm trying to find a happy medium between spending time on the computer, reading some recently purchased infertility books, reading your posts, and outside activities. I think I need to find a better way of posting shorter items! Guess I have a tendancy to be a little long in my writing!
Today is CD 16. Last month O was on CD19 so we're getting close. This will be IUI #2 with clo.mid. I wanted to try acupuncture this cycle but I don't think I'll be able to make an appointment in time. I keep forgetting to take time out at work to find a room and call them. I can't exactly call from my desk in cubicleland. Since I suck at using those stupid $50 OPKs recommended by my RE's office they have decided to monitor my surge with blood draws. So far the follies are looking good, the LH numbers not so good. So, I have a feeling they might have me trigger today if the LH is still low.
Sorry for the boring post. I took a week off of Show and Tell, but I'll be back next time. Wish me luck as I go into the RE every single day this week and I have to ask for forgiveness of my co-workers who all think I have cancer now with all these doctor's appointments.


ACK!!! Good luck! Tell them you don't have cancer, you just really like milking your insurance company. Sending you hugs of good luck!
ReplyDeleteQuickies are ok, too! :) I just like knowing you're still out there. Give us an update on the SOS situation when you have time. Good luck with everything.
ReplyDeleteHey Liv - it is good to do acupuncture months before an IUI HOWEVER - when I had this past IUI I had an acupuncture treatment immediately before and after the IUI just like with IVF - I am sure they would do that for you if you asked???
ReplyDeleteTaking a week off is no biggie (I did too!) but look forward to hearing from you again.
ReplyDeleteLet us know how it goes with the SOS situation. Good luck this cycle, I hope your LH cooperates very soon!
ReplyDeleteAs always, sending positive thoughts and prayers out to you. We will be out of town next week but you can reach us on either cell phones if you need us. Love you! K&K
ReplyDelete