Monday, January 26, 2009

Bring it...

Much to write about...too little time to write. Gonna have to make this one short.

We are SO getting a second laptop this weekend. Today was rediculous. Waited until 10:30pm just to get the computer back!


Today was my baseline sonogram for IUI #1 with Nurse Peppy. She's so great, she always remembers me even when I see her and I know she doesn't have my chart around.
I have no idea where this IF journey is taking me. I've been so down lately after evidence of new cycle and that doesn't make much sense. I mean it took getting to CD1 to start this first treatment, but it also meant that we absolutely were unable to beat the odds and end up with a BFP on our own.
Here's what Marvy said about this coming month: "I’m very excited about this month because every other month we have been doing the same thing the same way hoping for a different result. But this month... This month we have people."
I hope you all get the H&R.Blo.ck reference there. :o)
So, now I'm set, waiting to finsh out the week and start LH surge. Oh, and I'm armed with a little Clo.mid. Oh, boy...watch out! I wish I had a good way of warning my co-workers.

I've got more I need to get to...this week I'll write about my SIL, a pregnancy news call from a friend, oh and I got SECOND award - this time from Brooke Holy Cow it just rocks...but I've got to turn it in for the night.
BTW -
Sunshine at Desperately Seeking the Stork just found out her IUI #1 is a bust. Please go visit and say a word or two of encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. The comment you made was so sweet. Its funny how you never think of yourself as strong, or of good faith. I pray for God to give me more faith constantly. I hope you enjoy your award! And so exciting that you are trying something new this cycle. I will pray for a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Liv! This was so sweet of you! I wish you all the best this cycle, and I am so glad you've got people. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete