ATTENTION: My Friends whom I love, that love me and read my blog. You know the routine. This is the point in which I ask that you not read the blog for three weeks or so. Better yet, when I tell ya it's safe. And just to clarify if we don't see each other on a regular basis due to geography, then you're okay to continue reading. I do this because whether the the news is good or bad, I would rather talk to you about it in person, not after the fact because it was read on the blog. This starts now. As in right here... this is the end of the road. This paragraph is it. Love ya!
::: :::
Yesterday I twittered about how I am too scared to think of this cycle working. Seriously, I'm not going there. Hopeville that is. Because I've been there too many times. And everytime I never end up with anything more than this,
I can't bring myself to hope yet. And truth is even if I see a positive, at what point am I going to allow myself to hope that after all this time my dream will be realized?
I don't know yet.
I am 7dpIUI today. Five days away from Beta. I have had the most sore breasts ever since the morning after insemination. This started before they told me to start on the progesterone. Yet, I am convincing myself that they are sore because of the higher levels of estrogen I experienced before the insemination, and then I'm chalking it up to the progesterone for keeping it that way. I had crazy cramps last night. And AF isn't expected for another 10 days. I am not allowing myself to think that this means ANYTHING.
::: :::
Yesterday I twittered about how I am too scared to think of this cycle working. Seriously, I'm not going there. Hopeville that is. Because I've been there too many times. And everytime I never end up with anything more than this,
I can't bring myself to hope yet. And truth is even if I see a positive, at what point am I going to allow myself to hope that after all this time my dream will be realized?I don't know yet.
I am 7dpIUI today. Five days away from Beta. I have had the most sore breasts ever since the morning after insemination. This started before they told me to start on the progesterone. Yet, I am convincing myself that they are sore because of the higher levels of estrogen I experienced before the insemination, and then I'm chalking it up to the progesterone for keeping it that way. I had crazy cramps last night. And AF isn't expected for another 10 days. I am not allowing myself to think that this means ANYTHING.
So, as I tweeted this last night. Awesome Kristen asked if she could be allowed to hope for me. And Beautiful Mess and Ali hopped on the hope bandwagon.
I said, "Yes, you can be my Hope By Proxy".
And this I'm okay with. In fact it's quite helpful. They can hang out in Hopeville, maybe send me a postcard. And I'll just be here. Trying not to think too much about it.
So, anyone else want to be my Hope By Proxy? :o)
*Oh, and as a follow up to the baby shower thing. I'm not going. I went in half with my friend Jo, on a nice stroller. The one higher priced item she had on her registry. I printed out a pic of the stroller on a cute custom card I made. I appreciate everyone's input and actually at one point I was actually going. And then Marvy saved me....
So, anyone else want to be my Hope By Proxy? :o)
*Oh, and as a follow up to the baby shower thing. I'm not going. I went in half with my friend Jo, on a nice stroller. The one higher priced item she had on her registry. I printed out a pic of the stroller on a cute custom card I made. I appreciate everyone's input and actually at one point I was actually going. And then Marvy saved me....
"Oh, don't forget we're supposed to go camping this weekend."
THAT'S RIGHT! We are SUPPOSED to go camping this weekend! Now it's just Marvy's fault for not putting it on the calendar. This is also the man that responded to my comment about being lapped three times by the EF with, "Yes, but they will be ugly. Our children will be beautiful inside and out."
Love this man.
THAT'S RIGHT! We are SUPPOSED to go camping this weekend! Now it's just Marvy's fault for not putting it on the calendar. This is also the man that responded to my comment about being lapped three times by the EF with, "Yes, but they will be ugly. Our children will be beautiful inside and out."
Love this man.


I totally wouldn't mind taking a vacation in hopeville for you! Sending lots of happy, positive, hopeful thoughts your way :)
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOO way to go Marvy! I LOVE your outlook! You rock, friend! I'm in Hopeville. I understand your need/want not to visit and that is OK. But we'll be here waiting for you, should you change your mind. If not, well that's just fine! The most important thing is to take care of YOU! If that means staying out of the town, then so be it. I've got my cute little cheer leading outfit on and my pom poms are ready!
ReplyDeleteHave fun camping this weekend!
*HUGS*
I am afraid I've already skyrocketed into hopeville for myself, so this could be ugly. But while I'm here, I'll hope for you too! :)
ReplyDeleteMarvy CRACKS ME UP! Enjoy camping--sounds like a TON more fun that suffering through a shower to me! I will definitely be doing some hope by proxy for you over the next few days.
ReplyDeleteMarvy makes my eyes warm. AND I'm hoping too. With everything I've got.
ReplyDeleteJust discovered your blog and I wanted to jump on the 'Train to Hopeville' too! Definitely pulling for you. Have a great time camping!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be your Hopeville proxy girlfriend if you'll be mine. Glad you aren't going to the shower thang.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Marvy is super-extra-fab-ooo-licios.
WTG Marvy lol I totally understand that you wanna avoid the hopeville place..but I'm renting a condo there and we'll all just house sit for you.. look and beautiful mess go with those pompoms !
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the camping trip !
Take care xX
Hahahahaha, I almost laughed out loud at work about Marvy's comment. Hilarious. Sorry, I can't be a Hoper-by-Proxy, I'm definitely out of hope this month. But have fun camping!
ReplyDeleteMarvy totally ROCKS! You know Liv, I remember feeling the way you do and what made it so horrible is that not only was I afraid to hope but I was afraid not to hope.
ReplyDeleteHaha, way to go Marvy!
ReplyDeleteOk, do you ever watch So You Think You Can Dance? That annoying chick Mary Murphy always says in an over-exaggerated voice: "YOU ARE ON THE HOT TAMALLLLLEEEEE TRAIN--whoooo hoooo!"
So, not that I hope you think Im annoying, BUT, I am jumping on that Hot Tamale HOPE train for you! Woot, woot!
i am so over here by the sea hoping and hoping for you.
ReplyDeletesending lots of good ju ju your way :)
Marvy is the best!
ReplyDeleteI am on the hope train, too. You got all I've got coming your way! :-)
I'm on the Hope train too! Hoping for yourself is way too scary. I get that! Sure looks like you've got a whole lotta hope by proxy comin' right at you!
ReplyDeletei'm jumping on the hope train!!!! thinking of you!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehugs hugs hugs hugs!!!
Vicarious hoping happening over here for you.
ReplyDeleteHoping here in the land of the phaorahs for you. My beta June 23rd....hope-fully we will both be pregnant. xoxoox
ReplyDeleteJust checking in to let you know the hope is still coming your way!
ReplyDelete