Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where in the World Wednesday

Welcome to Where in the World Wednesday. It's my way to shamelessly show off some of my favorite pics and a bit of a reprieve from the world of IF. Do you know where this is? Have you been there? Leave a guess and I'll let you know if you're a winner!


4 comments:

  1. Dallas arboretum, or Ft Worth Botanical Garden or somewhere in Guatemala. Am I allowed 3 guesses????? kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been and have no idea where it is but I can tell you its absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took this picture while semi illegally snooping around The Hotel Luna on the Island of Capri, Italy. Love this picture, it's been my computer background for a while. It was worth the treaspassing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what that is - Bougainvillaea.

    :) LOL! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete