Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'll Get by With a Little Help From My Friends...


Tomorrow my sister in law will find out if there is a nephew or niece to add to our family. Ashamedly, I have been dreading this. I am very anxious and wished I didn't feel so upset about it. I'm sending out an SOS to all of you in the form of a song to help me get through this. Obviously I stole the Beetles song and turned it around. Hope you like it.



What would you think if I typed out a plea
Would you come near and stand over by me

Lend me your strength, your prayers and your thoughts
And I'll try make you so proud of me

Oh, I get through this with a little help from my friends
Mm, I'll survive with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

What do I do when my heart starts to break
When I fight not to cry anymore?
How do I feel by the end of the day
When I'm sad because the house is empty?

No, I get through this with a little help from my friends
Mm, I'll survive with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

Have you ever needed a baby
I need a baby to love
Could it be any baby
I want a baby to love

Would you believe it will happen to me
Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time
When will my fate meet my destiny
I can't tell you but I know it will me mine

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I'll survive with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Liv. I understand your bittersweet feelings toward this day and I am sorry you cannot just be full of joy. It is such a weird feeling. I am sure that you would agree it is almost the same as grief. It is grief just a different kind. I have heard that people mourning the loss of a loved one have good days and bad days. Today is a bad day for me and it seems that tomorrow will be for you. I will pray that you are able to make it through a bad day and try to look forward to the time when your grief will be gone and a baby in its place. That is what we have to look forward to. One way or another we will be Moms. love ya girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "finding out" stage is hard for so many reasons. It means half way there, plus a gender differencial!

    My SIL finds out next Monday. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about you all day. I read this late last night *my time* but I didn't have time to comment until now. Hope you're doing well. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete