Thursday, February 5, 2009

Escape of The Groundhog


I thought it would be somewhat fitting that my SIL would be finding out the sex of her baby on Groundhog's day. How appropriate is that?
You wait patiently for everyone to take their places, you stare into a little black hole and wait to see what pops out. Or lack thereof.


Is it a girl or is it a boy? Will there be six weeks more winter or will spring come early?


Well, the groundhog took off. That's right. He escaped. He's probably somewhere in The Caribbean sipping on a Mai Tai right now. He thought the heck with this Pennsylvania winter crap, I'm done! Here he is now trying to head south...

My SIL went to her appointment but they doctor didn't set her up with an ultrasound visit, so now she has to wait until her next scheduled appointment at 21 weeks. Good Grief! Doesn't that just seem like an eternity?


Oh, well.


In other news, IUI #1 will probably be taking place in the next couple of days. It would be great if it was over the weekend and I didn't have to take off of work. But, I've got the vacation days so, I'm not worried. I'm also pretty excited I have a new boss. She is great. My last boss was the kind of guy that would steal your vacation time by counting a two hour appointment as a half day of vacation time. Which in my book makes him a full @$$. Not cool with salary workers I tell ya.


Thank you to all you peoples for sticking around, for comment hugs, for prayers, for thinking about me and checking in. And I know I have a few lurkey loo's out there that are reading, they're just not saying anything. HI! I thank you too.


Oh, and Melissa at The Infertility Road to Motherhood, I've driven by many times and tried to leave you a comment but Blogger say "I'm not an approved commentor". If that's your intent, that's cool, I won't be hurt... But, I feel bad that I can't reciprocate some bloggy love.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you're doing well with the postponement of your SIL finding out what she's having. I hope you plan on keeping us updated on your IUI. I'll be thinking about ya! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you IUI! Whoohoo. I hope this is just the ticket. What a lame thing to have to go to the dr and have them say "just kidding no peeking today" Lame. Oh well she will find out soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vibes coming your way for your IUI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to go with Phil to get outta the cold. I'm excited about your upcoming IUI. I hope it's just what the Dr. ordered (ok-that didn't come out quite right, but I hope you know what I mean-obviously he did order it..oh never mind) Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of luck with the IUI! Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liv - I dont know why thats happening - Im going to look into fixing that right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete