IUI in T minus four hours.
I'm excited, nervous and hopeful. But I'm hoping that I won't feel like a burro if this doesn't work.
I think I've come to terms with the fact that we are going about this conception thing in a manner as romantic as a mexican hat dance. I had always imagined this would have been more of a Mambo number 5 thing.
But, I'm going to try and make the best of it here. I will put on a cute outfit. I'm not going in to the place in baggy sweats (not that there's anything wrong with that). I think I'll wear something red in the honor of upcoming Valentine's Day, sexy undies and matching bra. Oh, and don't forget the accessories!
Here's me being hopeful...let's hope this works!



I am such a fan of the matching panties/bra when life has you in the grips of its most terrifying adventures, that I have (as of yesterday morning, actually) thrown out every pair of mine that does not have a matching twin.
ReplyDeleteO - you are an inspritation.
I'm hoping right along with ya, hon! Sending lots of hope, positive thoughts AND hugs your way!
ReplyDeleteBeing a former Victoria's Secret employee, I completely endorse the matching bra and panty set as a means to sex up the most unsavory of times. IUI is not romantic in the conventional sense, but I do feel that the commitment and sensitivity that a couple has to share to get to that point can turn it into the most joyous love story ever known. Now that's sexy!
ReplyDeleteI would totally pay you $100 if you wore a sombrero to your IUI..oh it's already over, rats. Sending lots of positive vibes your way :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! Good luck and tons and truck loads of baby dust girl! I love that you are taking this all with such a positive outlook. I hope that the IUI works for you. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOk-checking on you. Call me if you need someone to come hang out-wasn't sure how much time you needed to be off? Looks like you had this done Friday? Service was awesome today if you guys were not there-didn't see ya. Thinking of you. KK
ReplyDelete