Saturday, February 21, 2009

Welcome, Welcome


Hello IComLeavWe Peoples!

I appreciate you stopping by my blog. Here is just a little introduction.

This is my first month participating in Mel's Comment week. I have been fairly new to the blogosphere, as I started this blog in December when I got a kick in the pants from this thing that is infertility.

My husband and I have been anticipating children since we moved into our 4 bedroom home in September 2001. During our first year of marriage we saw those wooden stork displays in our neighborhood go up 32 times. Apparently our stork has a broken GPS thingy and refuses to ask for directions. If anyone knows of a tracking device for said stork let me know. Although, no promises stork will survive post successful tracking.

I refer to my husband as Mr. Marvelous or Marvy for short, because I grew tired of referring to him as 'M' and because well... ask my friends and my Dear Readers, he just is. He has been known to stop by and post a little somthin' somthin' and even plans on sharing with you guys a "video" that I guarantee will make you spit out your coffee and pee in your pants from laughter.

We had our first treatment this cycle. IUI plus a dash of Clo.mid. Currently in 2ww. Everyone, cross all fingers and toes and don't forget to cross the fingers and toes of your neighbor.
Thanks again for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love the icon! And setting out a welcome mat to the new readers stopping by is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *crossing fingers, toes, legs, arms, ANYTHING* Happy ICLW!!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping this IUI is successful for you!!! Love the ICLW mat...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohhhh...try to stay sane during the 2WW! And yes, love the welcome mat! ;-) Great minds think alike, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from ICLW. I always hated the waiting, that was the worst part. May your wait be short & sweet. Clomid can work, my little clomid boy is almost here (38 weeks right now) I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete