Max is such a cute baby!!! Love the mommy and baby picture! Also it is good to read your story unfold. The LC frustrations sounded so frustrating. Hope you're having a great week Liv!
OMG He is adorable and you guys look great! I'm so sorry you had horrific PPP...my mom did, too (after my sister was born). I am SOOOO lucky I didn't get it, but I think that's because I had so much help. Anyways, HUGS to you!
Oct 09 - Reached the Halfway point...20 weeks. Level II Ultrasound & It's a boy! June 09 - Beta 131. Official BFP 6 days before Father's Day. EDD = Feb 25th 2010 June 09 - IUI #3 on 6th. Beta on 17th. May 09 - Start monitoring for IUI#3. So, far E2 levels cooperationg & no concerning cysts. IUI probably 1st week in June. Meet insurance out of pocket max for the year. ANYTHING here on out for 2009 will be gratis. (except for FET which oddly isn't covered) May 09 - Appt with RE about IVF and next (final) IUI will be injectible. Found out RE's embryologist lab for an IVF cycle is out-of-network for insurance. Will cost $5k out of pocket to stick with them. Found another RE and it will cost me $0. Melikes $0...New RE's office staff - notsomuch. May 09 - Appt. with RE 6th. Talk about next steps - one more IUI with injectibles then IVF? Apr 09 - Taking a Break. No charting! Will continue with Acu. For the record...BFN. Mar 09 - IUI #2 plus Clo.mid Now with Acupuncture. BFN Feb 09 - IUI #1 plus Clo.mid. BFN Jan 09 - Plan with RE to Start IUI's in Feb Jan 09 - HSG (Normal) Dec 08 - Monitored Ovulation with no meds. BFN (day after Christmas) Spend the holidays with the whole in law family and 10 week pg bellied SIL. Worst Christmas of my life. Cried myself to sleep everynight. We decide to call it, CHEWY for Crying Highly Emotional Wifey. Dec 08 - First RE appt. B/W normal, S/A Normal. U/S normal. RE notes possible evidence of endo for future study. Nov 08 - First BFN experienced as a "couple" after switch gears to active TTC. Oct 08 - DH fully onboard TTC journey. Okay to tests, doctor appointments, scheduling etc. Oct 08 - Receive call from SIL, "Congrats! You are going to be an aunt and uncle!" Have complete and total meltdown cry my eyes out for days. Jul 08 - DX infertility from OBGYN (eight years no pregnancy with passive ttc) May 08 - Trip to Guatemala to visit family. How romantic, a baby to be conceived in the overseas city we were married. This must work! Big Fat Nope!!!! Dec 07 - Ski trip to CO. This should definitely do the trick - C'mon CO baby! Nope? Oh well. Maybe temping is too "stressful". Stop charting for a while. Jul 07 - Second trip to Europe. This time hoping for Eurobaby2! Nope? Oh well. Come home and purchase TCOYF book and begin charting/temping/becoming intimate with EWCM and OPK's. Oct 05 - First trip to Europe. Let's hope for a Eurobaby! Nope? Oh well. Aug 02 - Traveled to Canada to visit friends. Let's hope for a Canadian concieved baby! Nope? Oh well. Sept 01 - Move into 1st home with 4 bedrooms. Why not start to try to fill them? After 1st year Nope? Oh well. May 01 - Married to Mr. Marvelous (Marvy) in beautiful Guatemala. Honeymooned in Costa Rica.
Oh my gosh! So adorable! What a proud mom and dad :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a GORGEOUS family. You and Marvy make such a cute kiddo!!
ReplyDeleteMax is such a cute baby!!! Love the mommy and baby picture! Also it is good to read your story unfold. The LC frustrations sounded so frustrating. Hope you're having a great week Liv!
ReplyDeleteMake that the challenges sound frustrating! I can't wait to see Max's Easter duds.
ReplyDeleteOMG He is adorable and you guys look great! I'm so sorry you had horrific PPP...my mom did, too (after my sister was born). I am SOOOO lucky I didn't get it, but I think that's because I had so much help. Anyways, HUGS to you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous little guy!
ReplyDeleteOh Liv! I love the picture of you two! So sweet!
ReplyDelete