Thank you to everyone who participated in our gift exchange! I was absolutely dreading this day, and now you've made it - AWESOME!
For my Show & Tell, I'd like to show you what I recieved from my buddy Beautiful Mess! Be sure to check out what the rest of the class is showing over at Mel's!
Here's something cool. Beautiful Mess's father is from Indonesia. Marvy's family lived in Indonesia for many years. In fact Marvy graduated from High School there. This weekend we drove down to spend some time with them for Mother's Day and also because today is Marvy's birthday. So, I took my unopened package down here with me and opened it this morning. Here is the gift box sitting on one of the chairs my MIL brought back from Indonesia. Perfect!
For my Show & Tell, I'd like to show you what I recieved from my buddy Beautiful Mess! Be sure to check out what the rest of the class is showing over at Mel's!
Here's something cool. Beautiful Mess's father is from Indonesia. Marvy's family lived in Indonesia for many years. In fact Marvy graduated from High School there. This weekend we drove down to spend some time with them for Mother's Day and also because today is Marvy's birthday. So, I took my unopened package down here with me and opened it this morning. Here is the gift box sitting on one of the chairs my MIL brought back from Indonesia. Perfect!
Beautiful Mess - you are such a wonderful person and I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to get to know you. You are such giving individual. Your emotional bank account may be banckrupt at times with what you are going through, but it doesn't stop you from giving love to others. You are my "always can count on" commenter. I don't know how you do it. I see you encouraging so many women, and I know that they all would agree we couldn't get through all of this with out you!
You Rock Day Peoples - I love, love, love reading about how excited you are and how this made this day just a little less sad. It actually is a gift to me just seeing that you received a gift from someone else and how happy it makes you.
All of my Bloggy Friends - I just puffy heart you guys. I am so encouraged to know that you are all right here. Whether news be good or bad, you are always there! I was so afraid when I started my blog that it was going to simply be writing in a black hole. It's so much more fun to know that you are there to read it!
Mel, The Stirrup Queen, Lollipop Goldstein - because without you none of these relationships would have developed. I am so thankful for you! Your the glue that holds us all together.


OMG, Liv, you ROCK! Happy day!
ReplyDeleteVisiting my parents and my package didn't come before we had to leave, so I'll share later in the week, when I can also see what everyone else got.
Thanks so much for arranging this!
ReplyDeleteHappy OMG YOU ROCK day, Liv! Thanks again for doing this--and so glad to have found your blog, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy OMG You Rock day! I'm SO glad you enjoyed your gift. I love your chair, it's so beautiful! Enjoy your day, hon!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
What an awesome box of yummy scents. Its so cool u did this (just found out now) and yes without Lolli alot of us may have never come together.
ReplyDeleteHappy OMG you rock day! thank you so much for doing this .. same again next year right ? lol
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your gifts safe in the knowlege that you do indeed ROCK !
xX
Thank you so much for throwing this together! Isn't Dani just amazing? I lurves her!
ReplyDeleteHa, ha! Guess there's no doubt I'll be keeping this up for next year too! :o)
ReplyDeleteIt was a smashing success, Liv. Today is my first mother's day as a mother. My son was not home from Korea last year. It feels weird to hear people say happy mother's day to me and it is actually true. I hope you and everyone in this community has the chance to hear those words.
ReplyDeleteThanks Liv. Rivky's really enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to toast both you and Beautiful Mess here. You both rock! Cool of you to organize OMG You Rock Day.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for doing this! You so rock!
ReplyDeleteOMG You Rock day sounds like so much fun! What a neat package to find on your doorstep. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for bringing us all together on this otherwise difficult day!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for organizing this. I had a really good day thanks to you and JJ and the ladies who commented in the ballroom.
ReplyDelete