We have a membership to the Gardens in the heart of the city. It was such a georgous day, Marvy suggested we take advantage of it there. I used to think the only time to go there was during tulip season in early spring, but you know everytime I go I love it. Today was a perfect day. We were able to take some great photos, I just had to share.
Apology #1 - There are a bunch of belly pics... (it's kind of getting inevitable at this point) I'm sorry if this is sensitive to you. I'll understand if you wish to skip.
Apology #2 - There's a freaking ton of photos here. I'm too tired to censor myself, and too exhausted to remember how to get them to a photoshow. Sorry!
Apology #3 - Dang...these uploaded in totally a different order than I intended. It mostly should have been bottom up. Again, too tired to fix it. And by the way does anybody know how to move photos now in blo.gger? I used to click on them and drag them around, and it would automatically scroll but now it doesn't. If the photos were smaller I could have leap frogged them around...but the photo is the same size as the posting window and they aren't budging! So aggravating.
Oh, well. Enjoy the photos!
I know what you're thinking...these butterflies are so realistic looking! What kind of species of butterfly includes threaded rebar and ball bearings!
The Little Things
7 years ago


You should feel beautiful cuz you are. You are absolutely gorgeous!!! I wish I looked that good pregnant. ;-) I can't wait to see how beautiful your baby is...I bet you can't wait either. :-D
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteYour belly is soo fricken cute! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteTotally love your pictures....every inch of them...you sitting cross-legged, the butterfly, resting against a wall/pillar...Gorge-Beautiful-ous!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou are more gorgeous than any model. Look at you and Marvy! What a fabulous day. Thanks so much for sharing the garden and your cute belly.
ReplyDeleteWell, YEAH, you look way too cute!! But I'm saying, check ou tthat hair cut!! Love it Liv!
ReplyDeleteIt certian did look like a beautiful day - rebar butterflies and all! :-) LOL!
You are SUCH a beautiful pregnant woman!!! Beautiful anyway, of course, but the preggy glow agrees with you. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures!
ReplyDeletePS I have the same complaint with posting pics on Blogger. Why does it have to be so hard?!
You are beautiful and your sweet baby belly is well worth showing off to the world.
ReplyDeleteYou look SO beautiful and definitely have that gorgeous "pregnant glow."
ReplyDeleteI checked out your website...BIG.FAT.TEARS at the video footage of your sweet Marvy giving your the BFP news. Reading your post about it a few months ago was moving, but seeing the video...wow! What a special hubby you have!
Hugs!